February 3, 2011

Nichole + Mish=Fun New Stuff

Update: I've added more fun Valentine creations to my Valentine Exchange post....check the next post down to see all the goodies.

Nichole and I are teaming up again this month. Be sure to check out all the sneak peeks of our fabulous Papertrey Anniversary Celebration going on in February. You won't want to miss it.

First up, this sneak peek of a new product line that is just perfect for that homespun look. If you like buttons, this one's for you!!
And I know how much you love the Friendship Jar collection. Another fun set of images coming your way. I'm working on lots of cute mixy matchy samples for you. You will just {heart} them. :)
Okay, back to the studio for me. LOTS of great inspiration coming from Nichole and the Papertrey Design Team this month. New products, new samples, new announcements....woohoo, let the fun begin!!

9 comments:

Sherrie said...

Wow! When you say Nichole+Mish I know right away it is going to be something I love. The sneak peek is making me giddy! I love your Friendship jar sets and I cannot WAIT to see exactly what the buttons are going to entail. Gotta tell my DH not to bother with the Valentine gift.....I foresee it coming in PTI packaging this year!

Renee said...

Already dying...
I'm so glad I'm able to procreate like rabbits and this month Uncle Sam rewards me for being able to populate the earth...I know where it's going! :)

Heather Rogers said...

Michelle...you are a genius. I LOVE the button idea. I can't wait to see your new stamps. I can already see that I am going to be broke this month. Lots of new goodies coming. ;)
Hugs~

Rachelle said...

I am so intrigued by the button set. I can't wait to see the rest of it. (really- can't you just show up more now, hehe) Too much fun stuff as usual.

nancy said...

Looking forward to seeing what you'll be doing with these sets, Michelle, particularly the buttons. Hope you all safely survived the storm.

Donna K said...

It's only day 2??!! How you torment us with your sneak peaks and then make us wait. I want it now and I can't wait to see how you use them. I know I'll love the jar fillers but I have a feeling I'm going to need the buttons too.

Linda said...

Michelle, you rock. I love the new jar fillers. I'll have fun with my Copics on that set. <3 Can't wait to see more on the buttons. This is proving to be an exciting month. :) Thank you.

Tracie said...

Michelle - You never cease to amaze me with your creativity. I am so looking forward to what you came up with for February. Love you homemade ideas. From one Kansas to another - thank you for everything you offer.

Diana said...

So excited to see your sets!!! And see what you do with them. This is going to be a great release! Something to look forward to in this cold month of Febuary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails