July 20, 2011

The last of my Papertrey July release...

Hey there, back today with the last of my July Papertrey release projects. First up is a fun back to school card featuring Tag-its #6...one of my top faves of the Tag-its series yet. I also used the Happy Trails stamp set for the paper airplane and trail. The bottom of the card features Washi tape with the days of the week and some vintage paper from an old school book. So fun and whimsical.
The background is splattered with Mister Huey inks in fun colors.
Next up is a card I made for Josey, the newest driver in our family. A fun card that celebrates her passing her driver's test! Card features Congrats All Ways and Enjoy the Ride + it's coordinating die. A few punched circles + tied Vintage Buttons + rhinestones finish off the card.
Love the fun colors on this one!
A lastly, a serene get well card featuring Peaceful Garden and Think Big Favorites #6.
The sentiment was embossed right over the bamboo images in a charcoal gray color. A snippet of a die from Half & Half finishes the bottom of the card.
Hope you enjoy! I'm off to the big city today for a fun 3 hour hair appointment. Oh the joys of having thick, thick hair! Looking forward to seeing those of you attending Stamp-a-Faire!!

11 comments:

Renee said...

Gorgeous!
All of them...
love those "paint splatters"...
so much fun! :)
And a teen driver...
I really don't envy you!
The thought terrorizes my heart...
more so with my boys than my girls...
ok...
one of my girls.
Hunter is the only that ever accepts the keys when offered (long story...but just a little fun)and my little one always cries...
"Oh no! Hunter can't see...
we gonna die!!"
Know you will have a wonderful time in Cincinnati...
won't be there but can't wait to see what you have for us Saturday here in blogland!! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards as ever Mish! Hope you have a great time at S-a-F - wish I lived closer and could join you!
Rx

Denise E said...

Awesome projects, as always. Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday! Safe travels to OH. =o)

Dianne said...

Just gorgeous - the colors you choose to work with are always so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

Have a great hair appt. I know the feeling. I've surprised a few hairdressers in my day - thinking that something wouldn't take as long as I did. I practically put them in tears when I tell them I want a perm...

Unknown said...

Oh, I love that feel better card (well, I love them all, but that's my fav). What a great use for those big buttons! Have fun this weekend!! Wish I could be there :)

Geny said...

Love all of your projects Mish!! Glad you and the family are having a good summer!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for all of the great cards! Congrats to your daughter :) And good luck with that hair appt!!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh Mish, I love how you manage to piece all these snippets together and come out with such beautiful cards every time! I am doing Ali's Week in the Life next week (SO excited), and I am drawing major inspiration from your Project Life album...

I wish I could have joined you this weekend - another time, maybe. Have fun!!!

Margaret S. Romero said...

Love all your cards!! Are you doing something different with the paper airplane....ir is it just flat stamping?? Looks great whatever it is!!!

Margaret S.

Georgee said...

Great projects!! They and the products are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails