October 17, 2012

Gift wrap using October Afternoon Midway Collection...

Recently I hosted a challenge over at the October Afternoon blog and Mou joined along with me.  My challenge was to use the Midway collection of products to create gift wrapping of any kind.  I used this whimsical collection to recently wrap Jordan's birthday presents.  You can find more details on the October Afternoon blog along with photos of Mou's cute project.  

Here's the entire birthday ensemble, so colorful and fun!
Lots of curly ribbon since Jordy loves it so much.
She's my go to gift wrapper of the household so when it came time to wrap her presents, I wanted them to be extra special. XL Manila Tags were perfect for all the large chipboard elements from the Midway Collection.
Stickers were fancied up with glitter and a glue pen.
My favorite is this simply gift sack that was embellished with a tag, large stickers and the stitched garland.  I even used the Sprinklers spray mist to color some tissue paper.  
Lots of colorful curly ribbon and more glitter.
The stitched garlands are so awesome, perfect to drape around a sack.
Hope you enjoy and are also inspired to fancy up your gifts using your crafty stash.  You can find the October Afternoon Midway collection at 2Peas right here.  I'll be back tomorrow as I join in a sketch challenge over at the October Afternoon blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails