June 25, 2013

Sweet Summertime Kit...sold out but there are options!

Hey everyone, the Gossamer Blue Sweet Summertime Kit is now sold out.  Thank you to everyone who purchased a kit and I hope to see you class too.  You can sign up for class at this link.  

I've had a few of you ask, "What do I do now if I want to take the class but don't have a kit?"  Here are a few options that may help you out.  

1.  You can purchase the class without having any kit.  You are certainly welcome to join in on the fun and perhaps get some ideas of how to put together a layered banner using your own supplies, check out the other sample cards and gift sacks and get the fun packaging and recipe ideas.  

2.  You can purchase the class and piece together your own kits.  This is what the kit looks like and you can see the full supply list for the kit at this link.  (photo might be a little blurry, sorry)


If you'd like to put together a kit before class starts, here are some of the products from the kit.  Some are extras that you can purchase as single items from the Gossamer Blue shop.  Some are items from my shop.  Here's the breakdown.  Quantities are limited so we can't guarantee the availability of all of the items.

Gossamer Blue items:

Basic Grey Mint Julep Flair Stickers

Crate Paper The Pier Letter Embellishments

Crate Paper The Pier Standouts

Crate Paper The Pier 6 x 6 Pad


Made by Mish shop items:

1 set Small Clothespins

1 Set Large Manila Tags

1 set XL Manila Tags

1 set Medium Manila Tags

1 set Dainty Doilies

1 set Medium Glassine Sacks

1 set Kraft Sacks (check my main store link and scroll to the very bottom.  I have many kinds of sacks including Large Kraft Sacks, Large White Sacks, Large Horizontal Stripe Kraft Sacks, Large Chevron Kraft Sacks, Large Polka Dot Kraft Sacks, Scallop Brown Kraft Sacks, Large Gray Chevron Sacks, Large Polka Dot Gray Sacks and Large Horizontal Stripe Yellow Sacks.

Vintage Paper Kit ( has the vintage playing card + it would be fun to see you get creative with these other layering pieces)

Hope that helps you out a bit.  Please leave a comment or email me with any questions about product help, etc.  Also in my shop, I have many items marked down....making room for new items to come soon.  Thanks again to everyone who was purchased a kit and signed up for class.

Oh and guess what?  I bought the wood, chalk paint and supplies to start my chalkboard wall!!  My husband asked, "Now where is this all going?"  I could tell by that tone in his voice he was clueless.  I replied, "Don't worry dear, it's gonna be really cool!".  He's heard that before.....which means get your screwdriver charged up honey.  I can't wait to share it with you guys first in the classroom!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails