November 26, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 40

Trucking right along with Project Life.  Today I'm sharing Week 40 which was prime pumpkin picking time.  
A photo in every insert which means 16 photos.  I find that I just keep filling the inserts with photos instead of lots of decorative accents.  Which I love because that means I'm keeping the focus on the photos.
I love to embellish here and there but find such enjoyment from just the photos.
I've found that I love to get all scrappy with the main, dated insert.  This is where I feel like I'm creating a mini scrapbook layout on a 4 x 6 space.  That suits me just fine as those big 12 x 12 pages intimidate the heck out of me for some reason.  I think it's the card maker in me that likes working with the smaller format size. Below, I loved the photo with the quote I got from Pinterest.  So pretty and vintage looking.  I also loved using the fabric photo corners from Gossamer Blue kits this week.
My lovely new planner.  I'm not sure if I'm anymore organized but man do my notes look good.  :)
Crazy weather all over the US this week.
My first ever Pumpkin Spice Latte.  It was yummy but it comes in second to the caramel something or other.  Can you tell I don't drop $5 bucks for a coffee very often?
Okay, another week in the books.  Right now I am CURRENT.  Well except for about 5 inserts of sports photos and our vacation week to Colorado.  How about you?  What's your status?

Coming soon....very soon.....my next 10 pages of my December Memories album.  Hoping to get that on the blog before Thanksgiving.

Hey, have you ever brined a turkey?  Seems like everyone is on a brine kick so I'm joining in.  Pioneer Woman's new cookbook is gonna get a workout this Thanksgiving.  I'm totally in charge this year and bologna sandwiches just ain't gonna cut it.  Eeeek, I'm excited.

1 comment:

lisa westphal said...

Oh my goodness!! .."CURRENT"!!!! I'm so happy for you. And it's all gorgeous. Love the 'October' quote you printed on your photo, your 1st PSL (I prefer 'caramel' *anything* too..or my fave=white chocolate mocha), and ALL the family/friends photos..you are soooo going to treasure this in years to come. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails