April 27, 2014

Project Life 2014...Week 8 (lots of sports events)

My Week 8 of Project Life 2014 had lots of sports photos.  Our school colors are black and white so my inserts reflect that color scheme..with some greens and aquas thrown in.  I used Gossamer Blue April kits for both pages. 
 The right page which features mostly basketball photos.
 The right page with some more random photos and some from a power lifting meet.
 Loved that these kits included some strips of ribbon.  I tied one around a 3 x 4 journaling card before adhering it to a 4 x 6 card for my weekly, dated title card.
 Lots of photos so I created a collage and printed a few of my favorites at bigger sizes.  Loved the puffy stickers to which I added the girls' jersey numbers.
 A perfect journaling card, I used it to document one of the biggest games we played this year. Love the wood veneer too.
 More ribbon, this time stitched onto a 3 x 4  journaling card.  The card on the right also uses Gossamer Blue stamps from a Life Pages kit.  You stamp the border then fill in the words at the top.
 One last photo which has Jordan's friends all scattered about our living room.
Another week in the books.  Stay tuned for some sneak peeks of my finished May Gossamer Blue projects, coming this week to my blog.  Also, be sure to join me on Instagram and Twitter for little "mini updates"...I post there a lot too.  Instagram name is mishwooderson and Twitter name is mishwooderson also.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've often thought of trying Project Life, but it looks like so much "work." Work that is worth it, of course. I would want to do it like you have - with so much detail and creativity. This is awesome, Miss Michelle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails