May 16, 2014

Project Life 2014....Week 12

Today I'm sharing Week 12 of my Project Life 2014 using May Gossamer Blue kits. I loved the color scheme of this week's spread. 
The left page, very photo heavy but still lots of fun embellishments.
The right page with photos filling every insert.
Here I used one of the grid cards from the kits to create a dated insert.  Loved the mix of the striped chipboard alphabet, the aqua alphabet and all the stickers.  I used a Notebook Paper Label for the typed journaling.
Some more of the grid accents from the Life Pages Main Add-On.
Loved this awesome rainbow journaling card from the kits this month.
Some of my favorite accents were the Favorite Things Ephemera pieces from Heidi Swapp in the Life Pages Themed Add-On
Love the little stamp set in the Main Kit.  The "hello you" was stamped right onto the photo + the addition of the puffy sticker adds to the cuteness. Snickerdoodle Biscotti?  Look for the recipe in my desserts Pinterest board.
The little flipper insert I created from journaling cards and a stitched vellum pocket.  You can find the tutorial here.
That's it for another week of Project Life.  I'm off to pick my mama up from the hospital.  She had a knee replacement and with that I may be absent at times on the blog.  I'll be playing nurse, driver, cook and who knows what else for my folks for a while.  The girls will be out of school next Wednesday so I'll have two little redheads to help out more though. Yay for Summer!!  See ya soon. 

4 comments:

Carole said...

What kind of ink do you use when you stamp onto photos ?

Thanks

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Your girls are looking more like ladies, and so beautiful! Love (Josey's?) dress, too!

~ Jo ~ said...

Great pages again! Your PL album is coming along great my friend. And WOW your daughter is absolutely gorgeous in that beautiful dress!!! And I love the photo of the girls smiling.
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Thelma said...

Love all your PLpages! The Picture of your girls bedrooms of one clean & other messy reminds me of my two little girls which are only 3 & 1 but i can already tell which one going to be neater...LoL, also the Disney movie Frozen--:)when they show a clip of one being extremly neat while the other is a total opposite! :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails