May 5, 2014

You make me happy cards....using May Gossamer Blue

Today I'm sharing some fun cards I made using the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Stamps and Die from the Gossamer Blue May Bits & Pieces Kit
I paired the stamped images with papers from the Heidi Swapp 6 x 6 paper pad, also in the Bits & Pieces Kit.
A little pink stitching, a cute puffy heart embellishment and some watercoloring over the stamped clouds adds fun detailing to my cards. I popped the umbrella up with dimensional dots then stapled the handle to keep it secure.
I love stamping on the envelopes too.  Here I used a big hello stamp from the Pink Paislee set along with the hello you stamp from the Main Kit.
It was sure fun adding a few more cards to my stash. Now I need to get busy with a sympathy card and Mother's Day cards....oh and graduation cards.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

3 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

what a sweet card!!!!
love the bold saying!!!
and the stitching!!!
tfs:)

Unknown said...

the stitching makes the cards!

Unknown said...

the stitching makes the cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails