December 11, 2014

Tray Tuesday....on a Thursday

Hey, how about a Tray Tuesday post on a Thursday?  Today I'm sharing a few Christmas thank you cards.  I always like to get a few of these finished ahead of time so that we can have them ready to send out shortly after the holiday.  
 The cards were easy to put together.  I used scraps of patterned paper, some ledger paper, some Gossamer Blue Themed Add-on Kit items and my Paperclip Flag Kit from the shop.
 For the little flags, I trimmed the first off so that it fit onto my card front nicely.  I added a glittery snowflake and an enamel dot.
 On my second card I notched the ends of the flag for something a little different.  I typed my sentiment, punched it out and added a few more enamel dots.
Here's the entire kit, complete with two paperclip fabric flags, tags, vintage labels, doilies, envelopes and more.  This kit and all of my Noel Notions items are on sale right now in the shop.  I'll ship out within 24 hours of orders placed so that you can still use the items this holiday season. 
Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the new aprons in my shop also.  They'd be adorable gifts for the baker or chef in your life.

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

I love the idea of the paper clips!!! beautiful card design with the snowflakes!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails